J im Luce first became acquainted with extremism when extended members of his family left the Mainline church to embrace the Fundamentalist Mindset, leading him to co-found Fundamentalists Anonymous (1985-90). Since then, through 9/11 in NYC and the conflict in Sri Lanka, as well as friendship with Chinese-Indonesians and others who have suffered extremism, Jim has become familiar with this black-and-white mindset. He prefers gray.
- Evil in America? U.S. Fundamentalist Group to Burn Koran on 9/11
- Who Knew?! Tamil Tigers In Our Own Backyard!
- Peace Through Moderation to Intro Counter-Extremism Strategies at Harvard Club
- I Asked: Is the Fundamentalist Mindset Diseased?
- Extremist Threat Explored Think Tank at NY Indian Consulate
For the complete listing of thematic stories, see Jim Luce Writes.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Articles, photographs and graphics by Jim Luce are © Jim Luce. Luce Publications™, The Jim Luce Stewardship Report™, The Stewardship Report™, JLSR™, The Luce Index™, JLSR Tidbits™, Thought Leaders & Global Citizens™, and JIM LUCE™ are all TM – SM of Jim Luce. Follow The Stewardship Report on Facebook.