Jim Luce co-founded the gay & lesbian group of the College of Wooster in 1981. He moved to New York City after graduation and time in Tokyo, where he resides with his partner John Lee and adopted son Mathew.
- NYC Gay Pride Parade 2011 Unlike Others: Marriage
- U.S. Congressmember Maloney on Abhorrent Anti-Gay Legislation in Uganda
- Harvey Milk Lives — in Albany
- Gay Community’s Rosa Parks Faces Death, Impoverished, Alone
- Film on the Life and Times of Stonewall Veteran Storme DeLarverie
For the complete listing of thematic stories, see Jim Luce Writes.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Articles, photographs and graphics by Jim Luce are © Jim Luce. Luce Publications™, The Jim Luce Stewardship Report™, The Stewardship Report™, JLSR™, The Luce Index™, JLSR Tidbits™, Thought Leaders & Global Citizens™, and JIM LUCE™ are all TM – SM of Jim Luce. Follow The Stewardship Report on Facebook.