- Notes From Japan: From Harajuku to Waseda
- Notes from Japan: Shinomori – Mediating in the Woods
- Notes from Japan: A Rural Village in Iwate Province
- Notes from Japan: Hitchhiking Through the Storm to Hokkaido
- Notes from Japan: Japanese and English Language Very Far Apart
- Notes from Japan: Living with a Former Samurai Family
- Notes from Japan: Fat American (Me!) Races 500 Junior High Students
- Notes from Japan: From Zen Life in the Country to Tokyo – Help!
- Bringing Japan into Focus through the Tea Ceremony
- Tokyo of the Mind: A Study of the Figurative Language of Abe Kobo
For the complete listing of thematic stories, see Jim Luce Writes.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Articles, photographs and graphics by Jim Luce are © Jim Luce. Luce Publications™, The Jim Luce Stewardship Report™, The Stewardship Report™, JLSR™, The Luce Index™, JLSR Tidbits™, Thought Leaders & Global Citizens™, and JIM LUCE™ are all TM – SM of Jim Luce. Follow The Stewardship Report on Facebook.