J im Luce has, in the thirty years he has spent in New York, lived in three Queens neighborhoods: Astoria (1990-91), Jackson Heights (1992), and Elmhurst (1993-1998).
- Asian-Pacific American Culture Celebrated at Macy’s in Flushing NYC
- If It Is Astoria, It Must Be Opa! Forty Years of Greek Cuisine with Perdika Zevlakis
- Astoria’s Delicious Green Curry Thai Restaurant
- Chinese Media Students Interview Rep. Carolyn Maloney
- Profile in Courage: the History-Making Geraldine A. Ferraro
- Jackson Heights Festival: Film & Food Like No Other
- Jeremiah Frei-Pearson: NYC Lawyer & Humanitarian
- One of My Heroes – Child Rights’ Attorney Jeremiah Frei-Pearson
For the complete listing of thematic stories, see Jim Luce Writes.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Articles, photographs and graphics by Jim Luce are © Jim Luce. Luce Publications™, The Jim Luce Stewardship Report™, The Stewardship Report™, JLSR™, The Luce Index™, JLSR Tidbits™, Thought Leaders & Global Citizens™, and JIM LUCE™ are all TM – SM of Jim Luce. Follow The Stewardship Report on Facebook.