J im Luce has, in the thirty years he has spent in New York, lived in three Queens neighborhoods: Astoria (1990-91), Jackson Heights (1992), and Elmhurst (1993-1998).
- Asian-Pacific American Culture Celebrated at Macy’s in Flushing NYC
- If It Is Astoria, It Must Be Opa! Forty Years of Greek Cuisine with Perdika Zevlakis
- Astoria’s Delicious Green Curry Thai Restaurant
- Chinese Media Students Interview Rep. Carolyn Maloney
- Profile in Courage: the History-Making Geraldine A. Ferraro
- Jackson Heights Festival: Film & Food Like No Other
- Jeremiah Frei-Pearson: NYC Lawyer & Humanitarian
- One of My Heroes – Child Rights’ Attorney Jeremiah Frei-Pearson
See Jim’s Pinterest album New York City.
For the complete listing of thematic stories, see Jim Luce Writes.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Articles, photographs and graphics by Jim Luce are © Jim Luce. Luce Publications™, The Jim Luce Stewardship Report™, The Stewardship Report™, JLSR™, The Luce Index™, JLSR Tidbits™, Thought Leaders & Global Citizens™, and JIM LUCE™ are all TM – SM of Jim Luce. Follow The Stewardship Report on Facebook.