J im Luce has called Roosevelt Island home since 1999. Floating between the Upper East Side and Queens, running parallel from the United Nations to Gracie Mansion, the island has been an ideal location to raise a son. Jim served on the local residents’ association for five years and as president of the local Toastmaster’s chapter for two.
Series on the Roosevelt Island Visual Artists’ Association (RIVAA)
- Museum of Technology, Art & Science on Roosevelt Island?
- Georgette Sinclair’s Work to be Featured at NYC’s Salmagundi Club
- Roosevelt Island Art Bridges Two NYC Boroughs
- Tadeusz Sudol: An Eye for the Roosevelt Island Tram
- Photography: “On the Way to Faraba”
For the complete listing of thematic stories, see Jim Luce Writes.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Articles, photographs and graphics by Jim Luce are © Jim Luce. Luce Publications™, The Jim Luce Stewardship Report™, The Stewardship Report™, JLSR™, The Luce Index™, JLSR Tidbits™, Thought Leaders & Global Citizens™, and JIM LUCE™ are all TM – SM of Jim Luce. Follow The Stewardship Report on Facebook.